top of page

Frequently asked questions

Do you arrange transport?

Transport, or funding for transport, can be provided through your local authority, please contact them to make a referral.


Get in touch and we will talk to you about your needs and we will help you if we can.

Feeding the rabbits

What about people with complex needs?


Although there is a ramp to the art room, training room and kitchen we have uneven ground around the farm. If there is a specific group that would be happy staying within the barns then we can make sure that it is accessible and that the activities suit everyone’s needs. 

Living Potential Care Farm from the road

Do you offer personal care on the farm?


We do not offer personal care on the farm. If this is something you require then please speak to us regarding whether you will need to bring support.

Collecting eggs at the care farm

How do I pay for Living Potential?

Most people have their place paid for them by a contract with their local council. Some people pay for their place out of Direct Payments.


Give us a call to discuss funding or other ways you can contribute to the success of the farm.

Feeding the hens
bottom of page